Candidates who cannot be treated for Phibrows microblading include:
- People who are under 18 years of age
- Pregnant and breastfeeding/lactating women
- People with diabetes, unless an approval letter from a doctor is provided
- People with any skin disease with irritation on the area
- People with high blood pressure or heart conditions
- Those currently undergoing radiotherapy/ chemotherapy
- Those with transmittable blood diseases such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Those with recent Botox or fillers near the area
- Those with Haemophilia bleeding disorder
Prices are subject to change at anytime
- If you have the previous Microblading done, you must email us a clear/visible photo in outdoor lighting of your eyebrows before your initial appointment. We cannot guarantee results and it will be considered corrective work. If your eyebrows are too dark, thick, dense, and/or discoloured, we highly recommend tattoo removal before beginning your initial session.
- We cannot guarantee 100% best possible results as healed results vary depending on each client, we don’t have control over outside factors and healing processed. This is also dependent on following the required aftercare.
Deposit & Payment:
A deposit is required to book and confirm your appointment excluding the first touch-up sessions. The deposit will be deducted from your overall cost and will be transferred to a new date when rescheduling. Should you need to change or cancel your session date, we require 72hrs notice and in order for you not to lose your deposit. For more details please refer to the cancellation policy section.
When an appointment is booked, we reserve a room and a time specifically for you. For this reason, we require 72 hours notice of cancellation, for a confirmed appointment. A 25% service charge will be applied for insufficient notice. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please inform us by sending an email to email@example.com or text message to +1(416)890-2918.
Cancellations via Facebook or Instagram direct messages are not acceptable. Late / Missed Appointments If you show up late to your appointment or miss your complimentary touch-ups; there will be a $50 fee to rebook.
We ask that you please reschedule or cancel at least 3 days before the beginning of your appointment.