What is Boldbrows Microblading?
BoldBrows microblading is a semi-permanent makeup that we can add hair stokes in between the natural hair of the eyebrows or bolder look using tools including needles and blades to scrap, shape and apply specific pigments on the upper layers of the skin.
The technique is ideal for anyone who desires to change the style of their eyebrows or is interested in getting perfectly drawn eyebrows for a fairly long period.
Not everyone is qualified to offer this service because it is a delicate procedure that requires experience and professional training. Being certified by Phi Academy, one of the most reputable permanent makeup institutes in the world, we provide beauty solutions as regards the eyebrows.
With accurate measuring, BoldBrows Artists are expert enough to make you amazing shaped eyebrows that properly suits your face. Don’t go looking for other options to improve the shape of your eyebrows because this is the best available.
BoldBrows focuses on symmetry, with the ‘golden ratio’ technique, which helps measure accurate angles. The “golden ratio” is used to measure facial symmetry, which makes all the features of the face proportionate, leaving no stone unturned. So, with the various facial shapes available, the golden ratio is used to determine the perfect/right brow shape for the client’s face.
Special features of BoldBrows microblading learning:
- Inks don’t have iron oxide
- The certified artist of BoldBrows can define the best pattern of eyebrows for each client by following the client’s natural hair growth (hairs of the eyebrow)
- Using a special app that gives the accurate symmetry of the drawn eyebrow.
- The artist is going to show the symmetry border of the design pencil shaped eyebrow to the client and after consultation regarding the shape of the client’s eyebrows, whenever the client confirms the shape, the artist can start the microblading.
Benefits of BoldBrows Microblading Services
BoldBrows Microblading comes with many benefits, which have helped many people. Without much ado, let’s dive into the benefits of eyebrow Microblading services:
- It saves time. The eyebrow Microblading technique can be referred to as a time saver because it allows one to get ready in time for work every morning. It saves you the stress of drawing your brows before work.
- It is an incredibly beautiful solution. When using regular eyebrow makeup, it fades after some time, and this makes you always conscious of your appearance, checking the mirror many times during the day. This could be distracting and disturbing if you understand what I mean. However, with Microblading services, you can go about your day without worrying about how you look.
- It doesn’t involve any surgical means. It is a fantastic alternative to beauty (eyebrow) solutions because it involves a non-invasive technique, providing an improved appearance.
- You can achieve any look with Microblading. Whether it is a broader or fuller look you want, we can make it happen.
BoldBrows Microblading Before & After
Preparing yourself to undergo the BoldBrows microblading treatment needs you to adhere to particular care prompts. They protect you as well as help you achieve that peak effect. Even after the treatment has been completed, you must still stick to some extra care routine. The care routine will not just protect you but again ensure that you get that stunning and lasting effect.
The benefit of BoldBrows is that inks and the pattern of drawing are in the natural shape of the eyebrow and the end result is supernatural (not boxy) or even can look fluffy as well (depends on the client’s decision).
- Avoid picking, waxing, tweezing, or performing electrolysis a week prior to the treatment
- No tanning two weeks before the procedure
- Do not have sunburned skin or face
- Avoid any botox and filler for at least 4 weeks before and after your session
- Avoid any facials, microdermabrasion, or any chemical treatments at least 2 weeks before and after your session
- No breastfeeding for 48 hours after your treatment. So please plan accordingly
- If your appointment happens to fall on the first 3 days of your period, please do not come and call us to reschedule.
- If you have gone through chemotherapy or still going through, you have to wait at least six months from your last chemotherapy session to book an appointment.
- No working out on the day of your treatment
- Avoid taking Fish Oil or Vitamin E a week before as they are natural blood thinners you must avoid
- No alcohol within 24 to 48 hours prior to your treatment
- No coffee or caffeine intake before your session
- Stay away from ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If clients want to tint their eyebrows they must do it 3 to 4 days before the procedure session
- Start using a new pillowcase
- If you feel any dryness, itchiness or scabbing, DO NOT TOUCH, let it fall off naturally to avoid scarring or discolouration
- Avoid any botox or filler for at least 4 weeks after your treatment
- Avoid any facials, microdermabrasion, or any chemical treatments at least 2 weeks after your treatment
- Stay away from any hot, or sweaty exercise for at least a week
- No tanning or direct sun contact within the next 4 weeks after the treatment. Wear a hat when you step out
- Avoid long hot showers and sweating profusely for the initial 10 days.
- Do not sleep on your face within the first 10 days
- No hot tubs, lakes, or swimming for the first 10 days
- Forgo topical makeup involving sunscreen on the microbladed portion