What is Tattoo Eyeliner?
Wake up to a pretty face every morning without stress!
A permanent eyeliner tattoo makes everything fresh and perfect. It is a wonderful permanent makeup technique that involves using specialized tools and pigment to achieve a desirable eyelash shade/colour.
Eyeliner tattoo is completely permanent however after 2 years, if you are looking for a black and fresh shade of eyeliner, you are more than welcome for a touchup session.
Let us help you create a prettier look with permanent eyeliner tattoo services in Toronto and GTA!
What to Consider Before Tattoo Eyeliner Treatment
Permanent eyeliner is an absolutely customized process that has to be done by an expert technician. The tattoo eyeliner colour is also changeable based on your preference. The most important part of the procedure is CONSULTATION. Your artist will also consult you to determine what shape and tint will fit you. We offer the best advice based on experience to give you the perfect shade and tint for your body.
What should be done before the appointment?
- Your lash extensions must be removed.
- Leave your contact lenses out.
What’s the healing process like?
Once you get your eyeliner applied, there’s really no downtime. You can leave and go about your daily tasks. The only thing you must do is avoid wearing makeup, especially mascara. Also, don’t go to saunas or pools as well.
For complete information, please refer to the aftercare details covered at the bottom of this page.
Does the permanent eyeliner process hurt?
To be honest, the skin around the eyelid is so sensitive, and permanent eyeliner is a cosmetic tattooing procedure. So, Yes, it may hurt a bit. However, we take the necessary precautions to ensure that the pain subsides to a minimum.
We use a topical numbing cream to keep you comfortable and relaxed during the process. You can also call ahead to ask about the typical pain level of customers. Schedule an appointment with us today, and let us tell you what is good for you.
TATTOO EYELINER Before and After Care
To get ready to undergo the tattoo eyeliner treatment requires that you stick to certain care cues to protect yourself as well as get that amazing aftermath. Even after the treatment must have been concluded you must still observe some additional care precautions. These precautions will not only protect you but likewise ensure that you create a remarkable and persistent result.
Before Care For Tattoo eyeliner
We urge you to abide by the next list of dos and don’ts in preparation for your eyelash enhancement tattoo beauty treatment. If you desire the best results and a very enduring one, please follow our tips below.
- Avoid drinking alcohol within 24 to 48 hours preceding your tattoo
- Stay away from coffee before your treatment
- Avoid intake of any aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief as it only thins your blood.
- Stay away from oily fish, garlic, and herbal teas to prevent blood thinning.
- No perming or tinting your lashes for at least 3 days leading to your eyeliner treatment.
- Remove all lash extensions entirely.
- No tanning two weeks before your treatment and no sunburned face
- No facial or peel 2 weeks before the procedure
- Suspend Vitamin A/Retinol products a month to the procedure
- No work out on the day of the treatment
- No Botox for at least 3 weeks before.
- Rest well before your treatment session and take enough water
After Care For Tattoo eyeliner
- Do not wet the area for 3 days.
- Use the aftercare balm which we will provide you to be used every 3 hours for 3 days
- Avoid any chemical products (eye cream, makeup) for 2 weeks.
- You should not be in direct sunlight, tanning and swimming pool for 2 weeks.