Eyelash Enhancement Tattoo
What is Eyelash Enhancement Tattoo?
Eyelash enhancement is a way of adding beauty and youthfulness to your eyes. This is so done to make the eyelashes appear thicker and popped out, thereby adding beauty to the general look. This needs the expertise of a cosmetics artist or contours permanent makeup artist to fill in between the lashes, creating an illusion of thicker, darker, and completely full lashes without looking lined or like regular makeup.
It is a permanent solution designed to create the appearance of thicker lashes. No one will know that you have anything on, looking more natural on you.
Eyelash Enhancement Tattoo is completely permanent however after 2 years, if you are looking for a black and fresh shade of eyeliner, you are more than welcome for a touchup session.
Things to Know Before Eyelash Enhancement Treatment!
Lash enhancement is a good cosmetic treatment for everyone, especially those people with sparse eyelashes.
This treatment involves tattooing a black shadowed line of pigment across the lash line. Think of it as a light permanent eyeliner with a more natural finish.
Please be aware that contact lenses and lash extensions must not be worn during the procedure. Contacts can be used directly after the appointment, while new lash extensions can be applied two weeks afterwards. You should not wear eye makeup as well. How long will my Lash Enhancement last?
The pigments won’t wash away like your topical makeup, but they are designed to fade over time. Different factors, including skin type, sun exposure, pigment colour (lighter colours fade faster), chemical peels coming in touch with the area, will affect how fast the pigment breaks down.
We provide the necessary guidelines for before and after treatment to ensure you get the best result.
EYELASH ENHANCEMENT TATTOO Before and After Care
To get ready to undergo the eyelash enhancement tattoo procedure requires that you stick to certain care cues to safeguard yourself as well as achieve that beautiful eyelash look afterward. Even after the medication must have been finalized you must still observe some additional care precautions. These precautions will not only protect you but similarly make sure you create and retain that striking and persistent outcome.
Before Care For Eyelash Enhancement Tattoo
We urge you to abide by the next list of dos and don’ts in preparation for your eyelash enhancement tattoo beauty treatment. If you desire the best results and a very enduring one, please follow our tips below.
- Avoid drinking alcohol within 24 to 48 hours preceding your tattoo
- Stay away from coffee before your treatment
- Avoid intake of any aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief as it only thins your blood.
- Stay away from oily fish, garlic, and herbal teas to prevent blood thinning.
- No perming or tinting your lashes for at least 3 days leading to your eyeliner treatment.
- Remove all lash extensions entirely.
- No tanning two weeks before your treatment and no sunburned face
- No facial or peel 2 weeks before the procedure
- Suspend Vitamin A/Retinol products a month to the procedure
- No work out on the day of the treatment
- No Botox for at least 3 weeks before.
- Rest well before your treatment session and take enough water
After Care For Eyelash Enhancement Tattoo
- You might experience swelling, to reduce this, use a dry cold compress.
- Do all you can to avoid touching the portion or getting it wet within the next 48 hours
- Be careful with the eye makeup or mascara you use afterward. Ensure they are free from bacteria.
- Do not apply makeup or massacre too close to the roots of the lashes.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes for a week.
- No makeup and no use of the chemical products for a week
- Use only the balm that we recommend you