What is Powderbrows?
Would you rather spend 20 minutes every day to draw your eyebrows, which will later fade, or you would prefer a more permanent option that will last longer and come out as perfect as possible?
Yes, you have heard about Microblading; however, here is a new technique that provides a soft powdered.
Powder brows, also known as ombre brows, are regarded as a semi-permanent makeup technique that creates a natural soft-shaded pencil look eyebrows.
Everyone can use this technique because it is perfect for individuals who have fuller brows but want something extra to help them get through each day without going through the stress of drawing the eyebrows.
This technique is recommended to those who have an old dark tattoo on their eyebrows or who have super oily skin.
This super-amazing method was first developed in Asia and had been improving over the decades. Powdered brows are so popular between many ladies want perfect eyebrows daily without spending plenty of time shaping them.
Ombre brows are done using a machine that can last for about 2 to 5 years. However, how long it takes is dependent on your lifestyle, skin type, sun exposure, health condition, etc.
What to Consider before Powderbrows Treatment?
Since the powdered eyebrows technique has both dash and dot tinges to fill within your eyebrow’s hair, so your eyebrows will be looking so natural. However, the ombre powder brows method has slight differences and some advantages over the Microblading technique as it is done with a machine.
Besides, the powder brow is a bit less invasive to your skin and lasts longer than the Microblading technique. It is a good eyebrow technique for people with full brows and oily skin. It also requires some important aftercare procedures. Note that failure to adhere to the aftercare routine provided by your artist can affect the outcome of the treatment.
Some of the aftercare procedure you must follow includes:
● Don’t do any rigorous workouts.
● Don’t touch and peel off the scabs. The scabs will shed naturally.
● Avoid putting any makeup around the brows for at least 12-14 days.
● Stay out of heavy sun exposure.
● Avoid any facial treatments during the healing process.
● Avoid long hot showers and wash your brows extensively using a cotton pad.
● Don’t go swimming.
Who is Not a Good Candidate for Ombre Brows?
Unfortunately, the ombre brows technique isn’t for everyone. You should avoid this procedure or consult a doctor before booking a treatment if you have any of these pre-existing health conditions:
● Epilepsy or autoimmune disorders
● Bleeding disorders
● Viral infections
● Skin irritations
● Taking blood-thinning medications
● Major heart problem
● Organ transplant
● Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure
POWDER OMBRE BROWS
Get yourself set for your powder ombre brows beauty treatment. To do this, you must stick to specific care tips. These tips protect you as well as they get you just that excellent result you desire. Even after the procedure has been finalized, you still have to follow a certain additional care routine. The care routine will do well to protect you and also ensure that you bring out that chic and enduring result.
Before Care For Powder Ombre Brows
We advise you to stick to the following tips in preparation for your powder ombre brows beauty medication. If you long for the best results and a long-lasting one, do well to follow our directions below
- Come with a government-issued photo ID to your session. You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, or caffeine at least 24 hours before your treatment
- Do not work out 24 hours before your treatment session.
- Stay clear of any blood-thinning medications and supplements 48 hours before your session.
- Don’t take high vitamin supplements like power shakes or greens 48 hours preceding your treatment.
- Resist intense tanning for at least one week leading to your therapy appointment.
- Suspend Retin-A, Chemical Peels, Glycolic, and any other eyebrow growth serums 2 weeks leading to your session.
- Abstain from applying any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products around your brows 2 weeks before and 2 weeks following your appointment.
- Scan your makeup, creams, primers, facewash, moisturizer, for acid-containing components
- If you use Botox, it should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks following your treatment.
After Care For Powder Ombre Brows
- Within 3 days after your treatment, mildly wash with a wet cotton pod 5 times a day. Just tap the wet cotton pads on your eyebrows to remove the lymph. Also, rinse with water cautiously.
- Avoid applying products with acidic contents like AHA, glycolic, or lactic, as well as exfoliants.
- Moisturize day and night gently with a very little amount of BrowsEyesLips ointment.
- Avoid sweaty or rigorous exercises
- Reduce your shower minutes to 5
- No steamy showers