Laser Tattoo Removal
What is laser tattoo removal?
Laser removal is the most effective method to get rid of unwanted or old tattoos. This includes; eyebrows tattoo, lip tattoo, body tattoo etc…
We are here to proudly announce our laser machine, Q-switch machine, is one of the safest machine in the world and most importantly, we are approved by Health Canada.
You might heard of other ways such as chemical solution but unfortunately it has many chemical materials and side effects. This method is not approved by Health Canada and we definitely do not recommend this to our beloved client.
Is laser treatment painful? How is the procedure?
We have a Good news! We are using a strong anaesthetic ointment which greatly lowers the pain level. The laser treatment itself takes up to 5-7 minutes though the entire treatment takes up to 30 minutes including the numbing process. There might be some redness afterwards which is normal and will be gone after a few days of taking good care of your eyebrows. The after care is explained down this page.
How many sessions are required to have the PMU tattoo completely removed?
This is a very common question. After the first treatment, your artist will give you an estimate number of sessions you may need!!
It’s interesting that %85 – %100 the pigments we use, will be gone in 1 session only because our pigments are totally chemical free such as lead and iron-oxide.
Normally the old PMU tattoos might take up to 2-3 sessions but depending on the depth and the amount of chemical ingredients used in the previous PMU tattoo inks modify the number of sessions. Keep this in mind if you need anymore laser tattoo removal session, there must be 4 weeks apart. We highly recommend you to wait 8 weeks after your last laser session, once the skin is healed you are more than welcome to receive your fresh, natural microblading. We usually ask the client to book an in-person or a virtual consultation with us so that we can provide more information accordingly.
Find Out if your a candidate for laser treatment;
Please make sure to read the eligibility list carefully if there is something that is concerning you, contact us for further assistance.
You are NOT eligible if;
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have any skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, sunburnt, blisters etc…
- You have history of severe keloid on your face.
- You have white-pigments mixed with other pigments.
- You have any kind of transmitted blood condition such as HIV.
- You have a fresh open wound or cut on the procedure area.
- You are currently undergoing chemotherapy or your last session was less than 6 months, we require your doctor’s approval note for this procedure.
- You have done microblading or any other permanent make up on the procedure area in less than 8 weeks.
- No coffee/alcohol within 24 hours of the appointment.
- No Botox/ Filling in the recent 3 weeks.
- No Vitamins / Minerals / Advil (blood thinner medications) within 72 hours of the appointment.
- Avoid thyroid medications on the procedure day.
- Arrive with no make-up products on the soon-to-be treated area.
- Use Polysporin 3 times for 3 days.
- Avoid water on your eyebrows for 3 days.
- Avoid sweating for 3 days – no gym, yoga, exercise, sauna, or jacuzzi.
- No chemical product (including makeup) until it’s fully healed (preferably 2 weeks).
- Clean the eyebrows with sterile gas soaked in mild water