PhiAreola 3D Pigmentation
What is PhiAreola?
A special characteristic of the breast is the nipple/areola. Obviously, it is a central point for the eye, which is impossible to overlook. If the nipple is removed for one reason or the other, the patient begins to feel different and thereby paying more attention to the scars present in that area.
The good news is that regaining the good feelings about their body has been made easier now. Thanks to PhiAreola permanent makeup technique, which involves reconstructing the areola to look as natural as possible.
Reconstructive surgeries are turning to arts these days, creating a unique way in which the areola can be recreated as perfectly as possible. So, you don’t have to worry too much because we’ve got you covered.
Why Choose Our Services?
We provide 3D nipple tattoos using top-notch highlights instead of using a tissue to rebuild a nipple. This method gives a sense of depth and detail to the breast.
As it is important for this technique to look totally natural, it is also important to choose a professional to handle delicate treatments like this one. If you choose a professional master of PhiAreola technique with lots of experience, it will be ensured that the pigment in areola reconstruction suits your skin tone best. This way, the results of the action are natural and make you more confident in your body.
We are so excited to announce that Baharak officially became the first PhiAreola Master of Phi Academy in Canada!
Baharak is now the only certified Master from Phi academy in Canada! This makes us the most qualified and appropriate professional for PhiAreola 3D pigmentation. Contact us and let us keep a smile on your face!
Why Choose PhiAreola?
Something about the PhiAreola technique is that it was made available by professionals in the permanent makeup industry as a solution rather than a skill.
It was a revolution to free people from arduous surgeries, making it easy and affordable for everybody to be comfortable with their bodies for a beautiful change. It is a technique that helps affected breast cancer patients feel natural again.
PhiAreola is a service that lets you reinforce your self-esteem, boosting your confidence with very easy and fast implementation. I am proud to be the only certified Master from Phi academy in Canada!
Benefits of PhiAreola Inks/Technique
1. The Phi Areola ink consists of all-natural ingredients which have proven not to create any allergic reactions
2. The Phi Areola ink is free of Ammoniac Oxide and lead, and colour shades will not fade over time.
3. Creating a symmetrical Nipple and Areola area to improve body image acceptance and confidence.
4. Different ranges of Phi Areola shades provide the clients with the ability to match the tone to their skin.
PhiAreola 3D Pigmentation
Before you have your PhilAreola treatment done, you must take certain precautions. Even after the treatment, certain tips will help you heal fast and retain the quality effect of the treatment. Keep reading!
Before Care For PhiAreola 3D Pigmentation
We recommend booking your appointment 12 months after your breast surgery/mastectomy, if you want this treatment done at an earlier time after your surgery, please provide a note from your doctor. Avoid any caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks from 24 hours to your prior session. If you use any blood thinning medications, make sure to inform your artist beforehand and make sure to not consume ibuprofen and/or aspirin from two days prior to your session. Do not come to your session with a body tan and make sure you have showered or cleaned the area/s. Please avoid using any exfoliator creams and taking vitamin A from one week prior.
- Foremost, ensure you have booked your appointment 12 months after your breast surgery/mastectomy. But in a case where you want this treatment done at an earlier time after your surgery, please provide a note from your doctor.
- Avoid any caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks from 24 hours to your prior session.
- If you use any blood-thinning medications, make sure to inform your artist beforehand
- Make sure to not consume ibuprofen and/or aspirin from two days prior to your session.
- Do not come to your session with a body tan and make sure you have showered or cleaned the area(s)
- Please avoid using any exfoliator creams and taking vitamin A from one week prior.
After Care For PhiAreola 3D Pigmentation
The healing process takes about 4-6 weeks where the final result will become 40% lighter in colour. You should use Phi wipes to clean the treated area 3-5 times a day and moisturize with Skin Candy balm and finally cover the treated area with plastic wrap. You may also shower 48 hours after your session with colder water temperature.
Periodically, for the next two weeks, stay away from:
- Soaps and cleansers around the area.
- Skin creams and moisturizers.
- Picking or touching.
- Using sunbeds or exposing the area to direct sunlight.
- Jacuzzi, saunas, or chlorine.
- Hot and long showers.
- All Aloe-Vera products as this also can pull out the color.
Note: it takes a minimum of two treatments for all procedures to be completed. The color can change during the first four weeks so don’t be alarmed if it changes shade slightly.