Permanent lip tattoo
Permanent lip tattoo
What is Permanent lip tattoo?
One of the most significant features on the face is the Lip. It is a conspicuous feature because it moves all the time. Once your lip is perfect, every other feature on the face falls in line. If you love your lips to appear perfect every time, we have a solution for you.
Lip blushing tattoo is a semi-permanent redden lip makeup technique that focuses on modifying both colour and shape, using a permanent makeup machine to create a needless lip to additional makeup and persistent beautiful rosy pink lips.
Do you want to look more presentable daily makeup?
TV presenters, celebrities, and show hosts need this service more than ever. You want people to enjoy what you are saying; your lips need to be perfectly shaped with the right colour. We can make that happen with our Lip Blush Tattoo services.
Unlike traditional permanent cosmetic tattoos, lip blushing is an evolved service that’s meant to provide natural-looking, long-lasting results. Lip blushing is a cosmetic tattooing procedure for lips achieved by depositing blushing ink using tiny mechanized needles in your lips that build layers of colour.
Lip blush delivers a more natural look and creates an illusion of fuller lips once healed, which is so desirable. It is something you will love! We didn’t choose the way we were born, but we can make it better.
Many times people complain of dark spots and wrinkles around the lips, which they aren’t happy without; We understand what you feel, and we have the right solution. With this method, we can help you cover your lip pigmentations, dark spots and wrinkles.
What to Consider Before Tattooing Your Lips!
The results vary from person to person. Before your appointment, try on your favourite lipstick colours in different neutral shades of rose, coral, brown, flamingo, flame, fuchsia, and nude light tones to see what meshes best with your skin tone. Do in-depth research on the best type of lip shade you want or perfect for your lips, and we will make it happen.
It’s necessary to know that after treatment, your lips should not be in touch with water for one week.
Generally, lip blushing can last up to 3 years, although your lifestyle determines how well it lasts; smoking and sun exposure can enhance the speed of the fading process. Also, if you’re oil-prone, have an iron deficiency or use a lot of exfoliating products in your skin regimen, the pigment could fade more quickly, too.
To ensure that it lasts as long as possible, we usually provide our customers with a list of things to avoid while the lip blush tattoo is done. As lovely as it is, Lip blush tattoo is a technical and delicate cosmetic procedure that must be handled by a professional artist. We are a certified brand established to offer the best lip blush tattoo service, including consultation services. Contact us and let us discuss your needs as regards your next appointment.
PERMANENT LIP TATTOO Dos and don’ts
Preceding the time when you undergo your permanent lip tattoo treatment, it is essential to keep to certain care pointers to protect yourself as well as achieve the best effect. Even after the process must have been completed you must still heed some other care tips. These tips will not only protect you but ensure you generate a terrific and enduring result. Follow through!
Before Care For Permanent Lip Tattoo
We advise that you abide by the following dos and don’ts prior to you undergoing this beauty procedure.
- This therapy cannot be performed on pregnant or breastfeeding women. Those with diabetes, herpes, cold sore, or high blood take must be exempted as well
- Please avoid drinking anything containing caffeine, aspirin and multivitamins within 48 hours before your treatment
- Ensure Botox and filler is conducted 3 weeks before then or 3 weeks following the treatment
- No work out on the day of this beauty treatment
- Do not stay under the sun. Hence, no spray tanning or sunbathing for 30 days prior to the process
- This process is not best for anyone with oily skin
- For those with high blood pressure or low blood pressure, as well as any heart conditions, ensure to get advice from your physician before this treatment can be done successfully
After Care For Permanent Lip Tattoo
- Apply the ointment gently like a massage for about fifteen seconds
- After early healing between 7 to 10 days, apply lip gloss with sunblock over the portion to protect the color.
- Book your touch-up appointment and never miss it.
- Avoid smoking immediately after the treatment.
CAUTION: If you are likely to have cold sores, this treatment can result in outbreaks.