What is PhiHenna?
PhiHenna brows technique is a temporary technique for achieving improve eyebrow shape and appearance. Of course, everyone has different beauty tastes, and this is another option to replace Microblading and other eyebrow permanent makeup techniques.
If you are looking for an eyebrow treatment that gives you a temporarily defined eyebrow and the opportunity to grow back fuller brow hairs simultaneously, you have chosen the right method.
Henna is a 100% plant-derived, a vegan dye that has been used for centuries as a traditional medical and beauty treatment. There is no need to add any chemicals, and it is suitable for people who are allergic to hydrogen peroxide.
PhiHenna brows are the best choice for dying your eyebrow with the best organic Henna, which lasts up to 2 weeks.
What Choose PhiHenna Eyebrows?
Over the years, different techniques have been developed to assist us in appearing the way we want anytime. If you are undecided to do permanent makeup service on your eyebrows it is better to get done the phiHenna brows first. In this technique, we will shape your eyebrows by following the bone structure of your face following the Phibrows mapping and shipping method.
In this case, you try the phiHenna service and enjoy your shaped eyebrows for a week to 10 days and if you were happy with the shape you can decide to come and get done the Phibrows service the enjoy your microbladed eyebrows for 1 to 2 years.
What to Consider Before PhiHenna Treatment?
You must understand that the treatment isn’t complete until healing is complete. Every professional artist understands the importance of aftercare treatment because the outcome of the entire procedure is dependent on it. Here is some aftercare treatment advice from a certified PhiHenna eyebrow artist.
- Avoid using strong brow makeup removers for at least 24 hours as they may strip the colour.
- Avoid rubbing the area treated.
- Do not sunbathe for 24 hours, as this may cause the tint to fade or be orangey.
- Avoid swimming pools for at least 24 hours.
- The sun’s ultraviolet radiation is harmful.
PHIHENNA EYEBROW Before & After Care
Get yourself ready for your Phihenna eyebrow tinting beauty treatment. To do this, you must abide by particular care directions. These directions protect you as well as they give you exactly that outstanding result you long for. Even after the process has been completed, you still have to adhere to a specific additional care routine. The care routine will do well to protect you and again make sure to bring out that sleek and lasting result.
Before Care For PhiHenna Eyebrow Tinting
Prior to your appointment please avoid fake tanning before your session and avoid wearing any make-up. Please make sure you have washed your face/showered, if you are taking any hormonal medication, or you have super oily skin make sure to inform your Artist beforehand. If you have previous tattooing on your eyebrows, you may not get this treatment done
- Prior to your appointment please avoid fake tanning before your session
- Do not wear any make-up
- Please make sure you have washed your face or had your shower.
- If you are taking any hormonal medication, or you have super oily skin make sure to inform your Artist beforehand.
- If you have previous tattooing on your eyebrows, you may not get this treatment done
After Care For PhiHenna Eyebrow Tinting
Please avoid sleeping on your stomach/your face laid on the pillow and showering/direct water contact for at least 48 hours. Do not use any harsh cleansers on or around your eyebrows for at least one week as these products exfoliate the skin and cause the henna to remove faster.
- Please avoid sleeping on your stomach or having your face laid on the pillow.
- You should also avoid showering or allowing any other form of direct water contact on your tinted area for at least 48 hours.
- Do not apply any harsh cleansers on or around your eyebrows for at least one week. These products will exfoliate your skin. Exfoliating your skin can result in the henna coming off quicker than it should.